short on brain cells...
...and with a fairly long to-do list this morning. Here's my morning 5:
- Tylenol PM.
- This song, which for some reason always calms me down.
- Black tea.
- Transitions, even if I'm no good at them.
- Good music.
And, because I'm a slack master, here are some of the tunes from Philly and Virginia on my tour playlist.
- Streets of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen
- Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
- Sailing to Philadelphia - Mark Knopfler & James Taylor
- Ride - Cary Brothers
- Going to a Town - Rufus Wainwright
- Vienna - The Fray
- Virginia - Tori Amos
- Vienna - Billy Joel (From that live disc, again.