Either I'm totally lame or there's a lot going on...probably both. Here's the skinny until this weekend, when I can write a little more thoroughly.
- It's no longer springtime in VA, but our sump pump has been running constantly for the past week...and I have it on good authority that it has snowed in both Houston and Las Vegas. Consider this my formal complaint.
- As I put on my dog-walking clothes this morning, I realized that my cold-weather walking outfit looks curiously like what a burglar would wear...today I'll be swapping out the black hood for a silly hat.
- The company holiday party was yesterday evening, and I was reminded again of how much I enjoy my colleagues, even those I don't know very well. I'm lucky to have work, period; having work that I enjoy and co-workers whose company I look forward to is some very sweet icing on the cake!
- Today is my last day of work until 2009, dahlings! WOO-HOO! But that also means that there's lots to be done today, including mucking out the office so that it's pretty when I start back next year. (NEXT! YEAR!) Will Rahree ever see the surface of her desk? Tune in next time to find out!
- Easy cameraderie.
- Rewards for a job well done. (Way to go BG and PZ!)
- Maple-butternut ravioli...seriously awesome.
- Feeling buzzed with possibilities.
- Pleasant surprises.