Ok, so maybe I'm enjoying this week off just a little too much. All of this time to go moping around in my head has left me a little off-center, as well as my kitchen bare (who runs out of olive oil?!) and my house, well, filthier than usual.
I know. It's hard to believe.
But it's barely light out and I'm already wide awake and almost through my first cup of coffee. So I am proclaiming today Get'erDoneDay. On the agenda?
- meet LG at the gym at 9
- walk the dog. At least twice.
- clean the house
- get groceries
- run to Chevy Chase to buy espresso
- new pillows - must. buy.
- hit the bookstore for a new read...I'm spoiled after reading two great books at the lake. need new stories!
- find a new recipe for dinner. While I have time to make dinner, it's time to add something new to the repertoire.
So, gentle readers...any advice on a good new read or a tasty dinner recipe? (Take-out or getting ice cream for dinner doesn't count - we've already done both of those...some more than once...) I'm all ears!
- Time off mid-week.
- Green...nature went and got herself all tarted up, and I love it!
- Clean, warm laundry.
- Small indulgences.