5.2.09 Things that make me happy, part 2,00,037
- A poster that says "today is gonna RULE"
- The guy that I almost clocked (unintentionally) outside the nail salon, who said to me "Boy, that smile looks good on your face!" Unironically. I love him.
- Possibly the best ice cream ever. well, next to salted butter pecan...
- Having my own blog show up on my Google Reader "Top Recomendations."
- The poem "Music" by Anne Porter.
- Singing full blast in the car.
- This "Self-Rescuing Princess" t-shirt.
- Chairs with personality.
- Greg Sandow's take on the narrowing gulf between classical and pop music.
This time? I'm not taking any chances. And if you have a favorite go-to tune that I should be singing at the top of my lungs while driving through Pennsylvania, please post it in the comments - I'm always looking for new music!
- Unstructured time.
- A walk down memory lane.
- Toad Hollow Rose- yum!
- Getting dirty - I love mucking about in the yard!