5.1.09 new gym playlist
Ok, so I'm rekindling my romance with the gym. Here's the list of tunes that made me smile like a madwoman on the elliptical yesterday. (Boy, I hope they let me back in today...I promise I'm not reeeeeally crazy...)
- Dejalo - Rilo Kiley
- Tropicalia - Beck
- Single Ladies (Aude club version. Don't. Judge.) - Beyonce
- My Love - The Bird and the Bee
- Helpless - Sugar
- The Ark - Dr. Dog
- Juicebox - The Strokes
- Helicopter - Bloc Party
- The Silence Between Us - Bob Mould
- Release - Afro Celt Sound System (Sinead O'Connor on vocals)
- Savanah Beat - African Drum Masters
- Deep Dish - Ani DiFranco
- Devil's Haircut - Beck
- Pain Killer - Turin Brakes
- The Fly - U2
- Sabotage - Beastie Boys
- I Met a Girl - Wheat
- Comfortable shoes. hoochiness optional.
- New recipes. the mirin/hoisin salmon was a success!
- Bravo daytime tv. it's a sickness, I know, but boy do I love it.
- Margaritas with Mom on Sunday. Looking forward to a huge hangover Monday morning.
- Working through things via sweat, rather than other methods.