5.3.09, part 2
This is a poor picture of one of my old houses... It's totally cuter than the picture shows. The whole town is just as sweet as I remember, which is both a relief and an affirmation. Athens, PA? I heart you. Big time. More pictures to come, but suffice it to say that this little nostaglia trip is both easier and better than I had thought it would be.
1. Riding huge waves of nostalgia with a good-memory surfboard.
2. Millard's dairy...I will be saving room for a raspberry twist!
3. Reconnecting with buddies from *gasp* elementary school.
4. The Susquehanna River... My river.
5. Laughing with my mom. Good times!!