- Watched a fairy and a dog celebrate a birthday with SpongeBob and a good witch, until a vampire monkey stole all of their crabby patties.
- Listened to beautiful boheme excerpts. Through a glass door. And thought that the door was open. (Boy, those guys are LOUD!)
- Completed one more step in getting our 2010 (2010?!? How can that beeeeeee???) applications up and online.
- Blessed several men (and their families and progeny) in New Jersey for getting me out of an unexpected multi-thousand-dollar jam.
- Listened to a new rendition of a fabulous Smokey Robinson tune.
- Put out several tiny fires. (Admittedly, probably created an equal number.)
- Ate so many miniature candy bars that they created a mammoth candy bar in my belly. Whoops.
- Craved the smell of summer. Am thinking about getting a bottle to smell, since I've not seen the sun outside of my sun roof.
- Blew off the spreadsheet project that's due by COB tomorrow. Double whoops.
- Colleagues who are thoughtful and kind, even when we're all wearing thin.
- Being surrounded by super-generous music makers.
- License to be silly.
- Whack-a-mole days.
- Making plans.