Busy day today!
- Walked El Diablo...it was so chilly that I could see my breath. (First time this fall!) And in related news, it will evidently take an act of God or my demise on the hood of a Beemer SUV to get the yahoos from cutting through my neighborhood at top speed. Cut through all you want, but for the love of all things chocolate DON'T RUN ME OFF MY OWN FREAKIN' ROAD. (Wow. I think I just channeled my grandmother. Or this guy.)
- Office work. Repertoire study, audition details, chamber music, yada, yada, yada. It seems wrong to complain about something that so, well, agreeable.
- Dermatologist appointment. It was just a baseline appointment, but somehow I didn't put together the fact that the skin doctor would want to see all of my skin. Even the parts not normally seen in mixed company (That's right. I had to take my makeup off. All of it. Weird!) Everything seems like it's OK, but I do have a follow up appointment just to make sure. Oh, and they froze the bejeezus out of a nasty wart on my thumb. I think I actually heard it say "nanny nanny foo foo" when the doctor took out the nitrogen, but I could be exaggerating. A little.
- More "work." Listened to opera, paid some bills, followed through on some inquiries. Helped KPW with a blog entry about clothes...here's hoping for no nipples on the tour this year. (And for an abundance of super-cute shoes!)
- Kettlebell class! With KPW! (She's a rock star!) If our emails are short over the next few days, it's because we hurt too much to type with more than one finger. 'Twas intense!
- Pizza. Just because.
- Starting something new.
- Cuddly kitty bellies. Should be a controlled substance.
- Clean bills of health.
- Casual Fridays...hellooooo, jeans!