I guess that means I'm officially off the hook for his Christmas gift this year.
But a good dream about Pops augured a good day all around. Today I:
- walked the dog three extra blocks on a lovely, mild morning.
- got a new, zippy computer at the office!
- noticed there were PIEROGI in the lunchroom vending machine! (TG, the other basement Pollock, did quality control for me...he said they were great!)
- had sushi for lunch!
- had a great meeting with a conductor.
- drank champagne. Before 5pm. At work. (And I still have a job! Woo-hoo!)
- played and sang a little bit...may have even recorded some takes! (Not brave enough to listen, but that's another step.)
- took a great balance class at the gym, and rocked it!
- ate a Wise Man, two sheep, and the Star in the East. (I love Christmas cookies!)
- Small challenges.
- Glossy magazines.
- Fizzy beverages.
- Loving and being loved.