I'm sure of it.
So, as a way of bringing you down with me, I've made you BLIZZILLA (rawr! raaaaawr!), a wintery mix tape. You can grab it here this afternoon. If it's down before you get it, it's solely because I took it down before I went to bed, and I went to bed ashamedly early.
(C'mon, eating this much and sitting around is HARD WORK.)
Anyhoo, if you miss it just email me and I'll send you the link.
Disclaimer - there's a tune or two that don't quite fit the popsicle mold. The Guster tune kept me company one very long night, circumnagivating the Beltway from rehearsal in a horizontal snow. I put that sucker on repeat and sang until I got home - it's responsible for my safe arrival at La Maison Rahree. And the Freedy Johnson tune is fitting, if the title isn't quite. You'll not find a lot of new tunes, but there are some good'uns, I promise.
AND, if I'm stuck in the house tomorrow, I'll post another mix, in honor of Blizzilla's most formidable adversary, MegaSUNrus!
- Shelter. No, wait - heated shelter. No, wait! Heated shelter with running warm water and a bitchin' bathtub.
- Beauty through my window.
- Warm clothes. I may look like the Michelin Man's chubby black-clad cousin, but I'm totes OK with that.
- Naps. I may just be getting the hang of them.
- Generosity - three of the neighborhood kids just brought over orange cinnamon rolls - YUM! (Ok, Blizzard 16...)