(It's one instance where I'm happy to be firmly in the No-News-Is-Good-News camp.)
It's 9am on Saturday morning. The weekend is supposed to be sunny and a touch warmer than it's been...the snow is starting to melt nicely, which means it's only a matter of time before my yard turns into a mud pit. But it also means that it's warm enough to go for a little jog outside today or tomorrow, which is great news! (I simply cannot run on a treadmill without wanting to kill someone...it's a sad fact. And unfortunate, as I just signed up for this - won't you join me?) But I'm still ensconced on the couch with the pooch, having taken a quick constitutional around the neighborhood.
And because I'm feeling a little lazy and a little escapist, it's time for another edition of Link-O-Rama!
- I love this man. Always makes me laugh!
- I watch the dog show every year (the black lab was ROBBED!), and this is a cute "backstage" photo album.
- This reminder. I am evidently an excellent web surfer.
- More silly dog stuff.
- This...my ceilings aren't high enough, but I think it's super cool.
- Do you think my hubby will buy into getting me a music studio shaped like a coconut? Because I totally want one.
- What does Dr. Octopus' bedroom look like? You'd be surprised.
- On a serious note: health care for artists...one person's story. Tragic, wholly preventable, and yet pervasive among folks I know. We have to do better.
- Boy do I wish hubby liked mushrooms. Yum.
- I loved this movie. The remake is out this March. Color me psyched!
- If you're in my business, this cartoon is less "funny-ha-ha" and more "omg I've been in that very meeting."
- I love this guy's cartoons (check my left margin for a link to his site), but this one I'm thinking of printing out and hanging it where I can see it daily.
- Poetry. About writing. Love.
- A little whiff of spring in the air.
- Living, working, interacting with awesome, generous, welcoming people. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
- Lenten disciplines. (more on that at a later date)