Life is busier than it should be, and my self-imposed technology rationing has meant less time here...and if I'm not spewing it out of my brain at the very moment I think of it, well, the thoughts just kinda evaporate.
Hence the fact that there's nothing really to this little post. Laaaaaaame.
But here's a little laundry list of randomness:
- a few of us started a little mix-tape sharing project, and I am LOVING it. Musically I've been in the dryer (going around and around the same stuff) for a while. Nice to get some new tunes into rotation.
- making a quick trip to Brooklyn for some girl time tomorrow. Can't WAIT.
- I wore a sundress to work yesterday. Granted, I wore it with kneesocks and a sweater and boots, but it was still a sundress. Winter's OVER.
- There's a lot of bad news hanging around, mostly in health-related avenues...it's bringing me down a little. OK, a lot.
- This is supposed to be my not-so-busy-time at work. Somebody did not get the memo. Sheesh!
- Project Runway? Still seriously awesome. Even though I cannot stay awake through the judging.
- Am reading The Monster of Florence and The Happiness Project. Sadly, I'm making way more headway with il mostro. What does that say about me?
- Still working out every day in Lent. More than two weeks in and I haven't died. I've decided that on the days I can't get one in, I have to double up to make sure I get the whole number in. A little more flexibility will make sure that it gets done!
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Heaven Can Wait from Charlotte Gainsbourg on Vimeo.
And one because it's like the most awesome game of Mousetrap the world has ever seen.
So I leave you with these until I can rub two brain cells together and make some coherent, meaningful thought.
- Grey skies. When they're not precipitating on me, they're lovely.
- Slow mornings.
- Health. So appreciative.
- Bloggers who write more than once a blue moon AND write interesting things.