- Sunny porches and sleepy menfolk? These are the things of which paradise is made.
- The water heater's dead. But I have a gym membership, a day off of work and warm weather...it makes boiling water to wash dishes much easier to bear!
- I'd be skinnier if chocolate and wine weren't so dang tasty.
- I like this article about risk-taking. (Not that I do much of it, but still...)
- My whole neighborhood is out of town for the holiday, as is much of the DC area. Walk down the middle of the street with my dog? Don't mind if I do!
- Love this artist's work...
- ... and this quote. (I'm not sure why I love it, but I do.)
- I love Judy Dench. One of my favorite parts of the Bond movies.
- Please. Only sing in thirds and fourths. I'm giving up tritones for Lent. Er...something like that....
- Me. All day today. I'm like Pavlov's dog...charcoal = drool.
- A friend's roomie is part of this shop. I love almost everything there.
- Silver nailpolish.
- Lazy days.
- Clean house.
- Good books.
Record Club: INXS "Never Tear Us Apart" from Beck Hansen on Vimeo.