- Tickets. (You know you want to visit and see what I'm constantly blabbing about!)
- How to talk to donors.
- Onstage gangb*ngs at Santa Fe.
- The deliciousness of chicken salad with walnuts.
- Mallets for wood blocks.
- Wigs with built-in fiber optics.
- Orchestral issues.
- Fed Ex issues.
- Handicapped accessible vans.
- Performing while pantsless.
- San Francisco audition spaces.
- Earl Grey tea.
- Frustrations, in meeting format.
- Dance class, and picnics. (And how the two should never be in close proximity.)
- People who take their jobs too seriously.
- Eagerness vs. anxiety.
- Unadvised windmill-tilting.
Quick translation: I love you. I miss you. Please, my beloved friends and family, send me as many emails and voice mails and text messages as you want. Facebook the living bejeezus outa me. I LOVE to hear from you! But please don't be sad if I don't respond immediately...or at all. I'm using all my synapses at the office, and when I come home I'm staring at a particularly comforting spot on the wall and rocking myself gently back and forth.
ok, I'm back. But only long enough for my five:
- Rainy summer days.
- Chilled rose. Who created this stuff?
- Work-sanctioned ADD.