In other, possibly related news? Someone broke into my house when I was on the road! They took everything out of my closet and replaced it with the exact same item in a smaller size.
Sneaky bastards. Harumph. Lucky for me that January is a-comin', and with it smaller portion sizes and a renewed gym routine.
Lucky for you? I haven't posted a good link-o-rama in a looooong time. Let me remedy that STAT!
- I love this little video - I'm only a little embarrassed that it made me cry.
- Amen, my doodling friend.
- Try this. You can call me DJ Rahree
- Are you a daily autocorrect fan? This is for you.
- Having lost my father-in-law for hours in a Smithsonian museum makes this even more amusing.
- Lisbeth Salander AND Sherlock Holmes? YES.
- I made this with Thanksgiving leftovers...and it's super tasty.
- Ow. Even if it is for art's sake...still, ow.
- I can't tell you how much I love this series. Playful, fun and a bit disturbing. Good stuff!
- A good reminder...
- ...as is this.
- And this? Well, you can see this at work all the time. (Guilty as charged...)
- Agreed. Please??
- Along with heated seats and flight capabilities? This is what my car needs.
- Lazy evenings.
- Hot tea.
- ADD workdays.
- Early bedtimes.