Most days? I just bob.
But once in a while I get evidence that yes, I do somewhat know what I'm doing.
I had a short meeting with two colleagues who are fairly new to the organization, who are responsible for finding a candidate for a contract position. And they were overwhelmed...who to talk to, what questions to ask...with the task in general.
But this task? Was totally in my sweet spot. Yesssss!
It's a rare day when I feel both confident AND helpful at the same time.
A rare, good day.
- Daydreaming of a getaway with hubs.
- Finding a video-editing groove.
- New haircut! It's shorter, with subtle highlights, and makes me feel like a million bucks.
- Chocolate peppermint candy...I might be addicted.
- Yoga and running. Might be my new favorite exercise combo!