- Um? YUM.
- Every girl sometimes knows, sometimes hopes, that this sentiment is about her.
- Funny, momma's lullabyes never went like this...
- Time-elapse photography in a pretty place? Yes, please.
- I'm a fan of Simon's Cat.
- ...and of back-to-school supplies, even if I'm not so much back-to-schooling.
- Billie Holliday and poetry? Don't mind if I do.
- I'm hoping that I really grasp this soon. Because I feel like I should...but I don't. At all.
- New must-have for the audition tour. (Two weeks. Help. Me.)
- The only reason I eat vegetables? Autumn. And squash.
- A reason to visit Petaluma, CA.
- I am a fan of this blog, even though we don't have a lot in common. This is just one of the reasons...a calm, rational, feminine voice? Yes, please.
- Please to make the weather cool and less humid? PLEASE???
- EKO is a fruitcake maker...I may have to join her ranks this fall.
- I finally get this...that the doing is often enough, and the angsty "i'm not good enough" surrounding it is just so much noise. Just do it, sing it, write it. Save the judgement for later, if at all.
- The newest iteration of 'carpe diem.' I'm a fan.
- =NEVER COMIN OUT.
- I had a visceral reaction to this. Partially due to content. Partially due to Ms. S's fantastic writing.
- I was kicked out of Brownies for cussing. I spent ever summer at camp swearing like a sailor. Tell me again how I came to live in this state???
- Again, weather, Will you PLEASE cooperate?
- Made-up fwords are fun!
Whew. I think we're caught up.
In other news, the audition tour starts in 2 weeks. I'm coming out of retirement to sing for a cousin's wedding. And I have tasted a salted caramel tart.
Life is indeed good.
- stormy September sunsets.
- couch time.
- date night.
- difficult workouts.
- decadent desserts.